Private Seller Ultimate SMS Spam Security
How do you stay protected from common SMS spam? The answer is Euro DB Automotive
You can now sell your car securely through Euro DB by obtaining unique Euro DB Record phone number that protects you from uninvited online SMS spam/scam
The best part about Euro DB SMS spam/scam protection is that it can be applied just about anywhere on the web.
By choosing our Premium option you will be provided with a unique SELLING point that apart from the added SMS scam/spam protection will also privide:
- Unique and SECURE telephone number to help you sell your car faster by listing on other free online classifieds that don't provide this level of security such as Gumtree and Carsguide...etc.
But who said you have to stop there - You can further improve your chances of selling without risking your online security and list your car on Trading Post or CarSales without the excessive premiums that normally assosiate with this level of service
Furthermore, you will never miss that important phone call as all telephone enquiries through Euro DB Record are recorded and can be accessed through a unique private seller portal on our website
So what are you waithing for? Start selling on Australia's most secured online classified.
"Our mission is to provide the highest level of online security for private sellers selling used cars on Eurodb Automotive car sales website."
We value our customers and aim to provide a hassle free experience for all who visit and utilize our online classified car sales.
Eurodb Automotive provides a unique and proven online 10-point security check to protect sellers from unscrupulous email scammers. Our security service will automatically intercept and remove any unusual car enquiries that fail to meet strict security protocols.
This means you only get genuine car enquiries allowing you to focus on selling your car without having to worry about unusual email requests.
Here's a guide to help you know what to look out for when selling used cars online:
- False Enquiry Scams involve false buyers persuading sellers to pay unusual fees or refunds
- Phishing Scams created by fraudsters to give the illusion they've been sent from a legitimate organisation.
- Payment Scams involve false sellers trying to trick buyers into sending their hard-earned cash for items that just don't exist.
- SMS Scams mobile users are being targeted by text messages from seemingly legitimate sources, such as a Eurodb Automotive customer. These messages, like phishing scams, seek to dupe users into providing personal details or communicating via email.
Eurodb Automotive aims for all visitors to stay safe through every stage of the car buying and selling process.